Example: Adding Facebook Pixel to TR.IM
All you need to do is create your Facebook pixel, followed by copy and paste your Pixel ID into TR.IM settings.
1. Go to Events Manager on Facebook Ad Manager
2. Click ‘Create a Pixel’
3. Name your pixel and choose the way you want to install the Pixel code
4. Copy the Pixel ID displayed
5. Go to Settings in TR.IM (drop-down menu under your account), and go into ‘Pixels’ section to add the new Pixels
6. Name your Pixels, select the Ad Platform you are going to launch your future ad, and paste the Pixel ID just generated
7. Go back to TR.IM Dashboard, edit the TR.IM link you would like to integrate with the FB Pixel
8. After setting up the Facebook pixel and integrating with TR.IM, every time a visitor lands on your TR.IM link will fire events and recorded by Facebook Ads Manager
For further information on how to create custom audience on Facebook, please read the following article: Create custom audience on Facebook.