Important: Tr.im API is in Beta
The Tr.im API allows you to integrate with 3rd party applications to encode long URLs into shortened URLs. Enjoy all of the benefits that Tr.im brings with detailed real-time analytics across a simplified dashboard.
- API Key field
- Create a short link
- Hooks: get hooks from a short link, add hooks to a short link
- Vanity domains: add and verify
- Edit the keyword of a short link
- Add/edit short link tags
- Edit a short link's title
- Add/edit short link targets
- Add root redirect
- Import an XML or CSV list of URLs to Tr.im to be automatically shortened
- API endpoint for devices, countries, states and cities
The following information must be taken into consideration for successful integration:
Each request should contain “x-api-key” header. API key is generated automatically for each user(table “users”, column “api_key”),
Each request should also contain “Content-Type: application/json” header,
Request content should be valid JSON.
Use the following credentials for API integration:
email: Email registered to Tr.im
password: Password registered to Tr.im ***********
api_key: see our guide on the API Key Field to find out how to locate your API Key in Tr.im.